Your privacy is important to us. It is Studio Badu’s policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website, https://studiobadu.com.
We are committed to protecting your privacy and respecting and upholding your rights under and the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and the General Data Protection Regulation (EU 2016/679) (the GDPR) (collectively, Privacy Laws). We ensure that we will take all necessary and reasonable steps to comply with the relevant privacy laws and to deal with inquiries or complaints from individuals about compliance with the relevant privacy laws .
In the course of conducting business, Studio Badu collects a range of personal information including, names, email addresses, mailing and residential addresses, business and home phone numbers. This may be through contact forms, letters, emails, websites, receipts, telephone conversations, consultations and attendance at events. We only collect what we need by fair and lawful means and with your knowledge or consent. We take all reasonable steps to ensure that information held by Studio Badu is safe and secure, and that it is protected from misuse, loss, unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
Studio Badu does not share your personal information with third parties, except where required by law under the Privacy Act. Studio Badu will only retain personal information for as long as necessary to provide you with a service.
Studio Badu stores and secures all personal information via a third party data storage provider. Studio Badu will make all reasonable endeavours to ensure the storage provider is compliant.
Studio Badu will only use or disclose personal information for the primary purpose such as managing our relationships, performing administrative functions, informing customers and others about our products and services by direct marketing methods, market research, building and maintaining business relationships, implementing our communication model and complying with legal requirements.
Studio Badu only uses personal information for direct marketing in circumstances where information is collected directly from the individual and that individual reasonably expects to receive direct marketing material from Studio Badu (such as signing up to receive direct marketing material from Studio Badu).
Studio Badu offers all individuals the opportunity to unsubscribe from receiving direct marketing communications.
We comply with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Under the GDPR, an individual residing in the European Union has enhanced privacy rights, and provides you with:
- The right to be informed of, and request access to, the Information we process about you;
- The right to require us to correct any personal information held about you that is inaccurate or incomplete;
- The right to require the deletion of personal information concerning you in certain situations;
- The right to data portability for personal information you provide to us;
- The right to object or withdraw your consent at any time to the processing of your personal information;
- The right to object to decisions being taken by automated means which produce legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affect you;
- The right to restrict our processing of your personal information in certain circumstances;
- The right to complain by filing a complaint with the appropriate data protection authority.
You may contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org to request any correction, deletion, or copies of your Information. We will comply your requests regarding access, correction, and/or deletion of the Information we store in accordance with any applicable privacy laws, including the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) and the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).